Sri Sathya Sai Medical care division, run by the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, follow the guiding principles laid down by Sri Sathya Sai Baba, which includes the Two Super Specialty Hospitals and Two General Hospitals at Puttaparthy & Whitefield respectively and the Mobile Hospital at Prasanthi Nilayam.
· Universal Healthcare: Healthcare should be available to all, irrespective of caste, religion, nationality, or financial status.
· Decommercialized Healthcare: Healthcare should be delivered free of charge.
· Human Values in Healthcare: Healthcare should be administered with Love.
· Spiritualisation of Healthcare: The aim should be to heal the patient in body, mind and spirit, not merely to cure disease
· Sri Sathya Sai Mobile Hospital, inaugurated during March 2006, is one of the Five Health Care Institutes established by Bhagawan Baba Varu.