Installation of Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) at SBI, Prasanthi Nilayam branch
State Bank of India, the country’s largest commercial bank, introduced Cash Deposit Machine, at the services of Bhagawan Baba at its branch in Prasanthi Nilayam.
The Cash Deposit Machine, known as CDM was inaugurated by Sri R J Rathnakar, Trustee, in the branch, today, in the presence of Sri GSRCV Prasad Rao, Secretary and Senior functionaries of the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust.
The devotees visiting Prasanthi Nilayam were representing that they must be in a position to offer their contribution by way of Cash to Bhagawan Baba at any time of the day.
State Bank of India is already extending this service of CDM, since 2014 at other places in India. So, the Bank immediately accepted to offer this facility to the devotees and hence the introduction of this CDM.
1. CDM facilitates deposit of Cash to a maximum extent of Rs 49,900/-. The machine will generate the receipt instantly for the amount deposited, by the donor.
2. Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, the beneficiary, will be receiving the amount and the official Receipt from SSSCT will be dispatched to the donor at the earliest, by the Trust.
3. The Machine will accept the Cash denominations of Rs 100/-, Rs 500/ and Rs 1,000/-.
4. The donor has to fill up the form designed for this purpose.
5. The officials of the Trust will help in making the donation.